Our Mural wall prints use YouTac® Adhesive Inkjet Media by Innova. A self adhesive textile media which is fully repositionable and removable. Installation is quick and easy, no adhesive is left on nonporous surfaces.
All our murals are printed to order with eco-friendly water based inks. We re-cycle everything possible so waste is kept at an absolute minimum. Find out further information on the paper we use here: Environmental Statement
YouTac® Textile Aqueous Ink Compatible is ASTM E84, Class A fire rated making it suitable for installation in public spaces as customised wall murals for long term display or short term exhibition displays.
How to fit your mural:
- Upload for custom image or select and purchase your mural from our Collections
- We will enlarge your custom image or mural to the correct print size. For large displays, we use multiple strips of the YouTac Textile paper. Please remember some images may need cropping to fit your wall. We always confirm your order with an image of the final size.
- We print the mural on our Canon large format printer, carefully pack it and despatch by courier to you.
- Applying the Mural is easier than applying wallpaper - there is no messy paste required.
- Just the release liner from the back of the textile and affix to the wall by applying even pressure over the entire surface
- To remove: simply peel off the wall, ensuring that the adhesive is kept clean if you plan to reposition the image.Keep the release liner for storing the paper if needed.
- Visit YouTube for more "how to" advice.